Anna’s speech and language services
We are a growing therapeutic practice and we are hiring:
- Both newly qualified and more experienced Speech and Language
- Therapists and Occupational Therapists
- Both Paediatric and Adult work available
Compulsory that the candidates are:
- HCPC and RCSLT registered
Please contact us here at Anna’s Speech:
- If you are a Speech and Language Therapist with a minimum of 1 years’ experience after leaving university.
- If you would like a role where you can be flexible and manage your own diary.
- With us you can live your life with:-
- An equal balance of home-life and work-life.
- Plus have great job satisfaction and also still have energy to keep learning with your CPD in this fantastic role.
- If you are creative and innovative and would like to be part of a growing and well supported team of colleagues that receive high quality supervision, both clinical and peer support.
- If you would like new opportunities to work hard to provide excellent intervention, and train in new techniques and approaches.
- If you are keen to return to clinical practice after some time away and would like to work in a highly supportive environment which is multidisciplinary.
- Are you looking to earn from £25 per hour minimum?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have roles that will interest you.
Please get in touch for more details.
Please phone usPreferred times but please do leave a message and we will get back to you.
Hours: 9am and 6pmDays: Monday to Friday
Anna on 07747 604939
Joanne on 07311 274954
The Work is adhoc but constantly flowing in each day.
Both Paediatric and Adult work available.
We are a very busy and continually growing practice with regular enquiries.
Anna’s Speech and Language was established in 2019 and remains an increasingly busy practice.