Children from 0 -19 years old
Advice and assessment for:
- Tongue Tie
- Glue Ear.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Poor attention and listening skills e.g. is your child struggling to attend to lessons in class or assembly? Or having difficulties with concentration, or is your child finding it difficult to shift their attention, which might appear as though they are ignoring you, or excessive fidgeting?
- Is your child displaying challenging behaviour or are they having difficulty managing their emotions? e.g. anger.
- Speech Sound Impairment e.g. Difficulty saying sounds or forming words and sentences
- Specific Language Impairment now known as Developmental Language Disorder (DLD) - e.g. is your child unable to follow instructions or remember what has been said?
- Stammering e.g. bumpy Speech - repeating whole words or initial sounds
- Selective Mutism
- Generalised Global Developmental Delay (GGDD)
- Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD) formally known as Dyspraxia
- Voice issues - due to excessive shouting resulting in no voice or a hoarse quality.